SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Warming Cleanser uploaded by Cassi H.

BY SEPHORA

A warming effect cleanser that effectively removes impurities and makeup. Ultimate Warming Cleanser's honey-like texture becomes warm upon contact, helping to open the pores and rid the skin of impurities, excess sebum, and makeup. It is enriched with maple sap extract which is rich in nutritive elements for comfortable skin that is never dry or tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. Research results: In a use test on 80 women: - 93% said skin feels thoroughly clean - 86% said it cleanses skin thoroughly without drying it out - 87% said it eliminates excess oil - 91% said it dissolves and removes makeup effectively - 88% said it purifies the skin right down to the pores - 85% said it refines skin's texture - 82% said it tightens pores - 90% said skin looks more radiant

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brina H.
I like the warming sensation once it comes into contact with water, and it leaves my face SUPER hydrated after I use it... NO dried out or tight feeling at all. J use it with the black and pink cleansing brush from Sephora, and add some of the tatcha rice powder when I need a good exfoliating.
Valerie M.
Houston
I absolutely love this face wash!! It's a little thick but not uncomfortable. Leaves my skin feeling so soft, warm and refreshed! The price isn't bad the either - I think it's affordable and goes a long ways.
Cassi H.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE this cleanser. I normally don't care much one way or another for cleansers and feel they all get the job done, but this one is so fun. It genuinely warms so nicely, and I love that I can put it on my dry face. I usually plop some on my Clarisonic and massage it in for about a minute, then rinse and wipe with a wash cloth. My skin feels wonderful and clean afterwards!!
Monica B.
You wanna apply this to dry face in circular motions the product will warm up to open up the pores to be able to clean deep into the pores! It feels amazing when it does this! First time user so far so good very gentle but it's not the best thing I've ever used that's why I'm giving it a 3 star
Colburn C.
Thaxton
What's not to love about saphora product it's the best I've ever used I love the way it warms my skin I like it better than some that burn my skin
sharone h.
Used this for the first time tonight. My face feels amazing. Will be using this again. Wish it was a little thicker for a better coverage.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this product, my skin feel so soft after I use it and very clean feeling. I would recommend it to anyone!
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
I figured this wouldn't work, but I tried it, it's perfect.! Not too warming, and makes my face feel clean.!
makenna k.
Chatsworth, CA
Very easy to use. buildable coverage, and easy to blend. not too cakey but you have that makeup look. very effective. his is the first time i've used it and i'm very happy. definitely would buy again.
Micaela T.
esta muy buena, tiene muy buena cobertura y es súper recomendable para todo tipo de piel