BY SEPHORA

A set of eight pro-quality brushes housed in a beautiful, embossed case. This extensive brush collection is perfect for all makeup lovers, from the expert artist to the novice in training. Each brush has shiny black handles with matching black ferrules for a chic and professional aesthetic. The sophisticated black case features a subtle snakeskin pattern and patent leather accents, promising to protect the integrity of the brushes during travel. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Shadow brush - Smudge brush - Crease brush - Angled liner brush - Brow comb brush

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Travel Tool Kit Black
  • "I find the eye liner brush you be awesome because it does not give you a heavy thick look but you can add to it if that is what you would like." in 2 reviews
Randi K.
sayre, PA
Ugg these brushes

These brushes are amazing! They do what they claim and they are so beautiful and they are nice a fluffy as well.. I've used all the brushes in so many different ways they are just amazing I'm totally in love with my set I recommend them to everyone
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
These are some of my favorite makeup brushes. I have purchased several sets -- one for myself and one for my sister. They are soft and make blending so simple! I will be looking at buying them again when I need to replace the ones I have. I love them.
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
I don't like this make up brushes because they don't really get fully clean ever. I have to soak them in ake up remover for a couple day. I wouldn't buy this brushes ever again.
Janae M.
Yuba City, CA
This is a pretty good brush set. The bristles are not rough on your face and it works well for blending eye shadows. I find the eye liner brush you be awesome because it does not give you a heavy thick look but you can add to it if that is what you would like. My favorite eye shadow brush from this set would have to be the crease brush, the length and flexibility enables you to be able to blend in that area really well.
Pahola J.
The brushes are nice and soft but I experienced a lot of shedding. Maybe I just received a bad one? I've purchased other brushes from the Sephora line but bought them separately and those hardly shed. The other brushes were great quality and in my opinion worth the money.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
Ultimate must-have set of brushes! Comes in a perfect pouch for traveling! I've definitely ruined brushes on holiday before because I've set them in the wrong pouch! Sephora brushes are such a great value as well! They are relatively inexpensive and GREAT quality!
sandra s.
San Luis, AZ
this is the perfect travel companion!..all the make up tools you need in a perfect size...i can walk out my hotel room with a flawless face time after time. definitively worth the money.....
Jade S.
Rome, GA
This set has a decent variety of brushes and I'm a big fan of the case it comes in. I feel like the price is a bit much though. I don't regret purchasing it, but I wouldn't purchase again. There are cheaper sets out there for the same good quality.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
This set comes with a wide variety of brushes for both beginners and pros. The brushes themselves are so soft and do not shed and the case is hard so it makes it great for travel. The price is rather steep for this set though.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love this! The case is amazing for storage and keeping my brushes nice. I don't have any problems with any of them and they do a great job! These also go on sale which is even better!