SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate oil-in-gel lipstick remover uploaded by pjd B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate oil-in-gel lipstick remover uploaded by Margaret A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate oil-in-gel lipstick remover uploaded by Adedayo M.

BY SEPHORA

An oil-based formula for removing even ultralong-wear lipstick without rubbing. This unique oil-based formula is effective, quick, and easy to use. Just leave it on for 30 seconds to remove lipstick gently. Aloe vera extract provides hydrating and soothing properties. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested, and is suitable for all skin types.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kareema A.
Hialeah, FL
This is a very very good lipstick or liquid lipstick remover. Especially for a liquid lipstick because I know it takes forever to remove so this makes it much easier for me when Ineed a remover to remove my lipstick
pjd B.
I have tried quite a few lipstick remover and while some of them work, they aren't necessarily convenient to tote around town. The Sephora brand ultimate Oil in Gel remover is a dream. Without applying any pressure on my lips, the most resistant matte lipstick doesn't stand a chance. You can often find this gem in the sale section on the Sephora site for a mere $5. I have a few of these stocked and I will continue to purchase this lip saver!
Yolanda C.
Dos Palos, CA
I have always had a passion for lip stains but always had a problem getting it off when I wanted so I took a leap and purchased this lip product and it was absolutely worth it. I put it on and rub my lips together then swipe away and my lips are clear and beautiful no trouble at all.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I love MAC's matte lipsticks, but hate getting them to come off at the end of the day. This is the best product I've found for washing off long-wearing lipstick. The tube is small but you only need a small amount of product to remove even the darkest, most stubborn lipstick.
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I love this lipstick remover. I can remove the most difficult liquid lipsticks with no problem. It is an effective product that does exactly what it claims to do. I would definitely purchase it again.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
Hidden gem. My lips are always so dried when I try to remove with a baby wipe or paper towel. This truly works! Afterwards, my lips still feel hydrated
maydelin n.
Houston
do that my lipstick look  better and my lips feel better with that i loved and is glass and i like glass things
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product. this product will take off the toughest matte lipsticks without any problems.