BY SEPHORA

A compact travel-size curler for gorgeous lashes on the go. Flaunt luxurious lashes always and forver with this innovative curler designed for travel. The sleek, modern design is easy to use and adds instant curve to lashes. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand and the pearlescent, ombre finish makes it a beautiful addition to your makeup bag. see more...

Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyelash curler at Sephora and I was curious of getting it because I thought it was cute. So at first I didn't know how to work it. After a while I got used to it and started using everyday. I noticed that it wouldn't curl my eyelashes very well and some of my lashes were coming off so I stop using for a while.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets the job done, but it is definitely not the best eyelash curler in the market
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really dislike this type of product the design is what I don't like because my eyelashes are very long and with this product i am unable to curl my lashes to a full extent.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
This is my favorite eyelash curler, the shape is a bit awkward, but the results are amazing. It's not your average eyelash curler, its small and compact, but will give you the best curled eyelashes you've ever had.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best curler. The shape is a bit awkward, and I don't think it gives you the best results. There are many other better curlers on the market
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
This eyelash curler is good for on-the-go curling but not as good as a traditional eyelash curler. I wish it was a bit wider because I have big eyes & all my lashes didn't fit in the designated curling area.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Redwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great easy to use. Saves alot of time when you are in a hurry. Price is not too bad for the quality you getting.
Rhiannon W.
Rhiannon W.
London
This lash curler can seem frightening but honestly it is great. I use it everyday as it gives the best finish for my lashes. I would compare it to have the same finish as most drugstore curlers. It is effective but you do have to do it about 3 times.