BY SEPHORA

A serum that diminishes newly emerging and older skin pigmentation imperfections. This super serum fights uneven tone and dull, lackluster skin. Enriched with effective evening and radiance-enhancing ingredients, it diminishes newly emerging and older skin pigmentation imperfections caused by acne blemishes, sun, age, or other factors. After four weeks, the number of dark spots is visibly reduced and their intensity is significantly lessened. Thanks to its large size, the serum can be applied to all areas of concern including face, neck, decollete and even hands. It is formulated Without: - Parabens As an added benefit, this serum contains HydroSenn+™ to leave skin soothed and deeply moisturized. Research results: In a scientific evaluation on 22 volunteers for 84 days: After 30 days: - 30% improvement was observed in complexion radiance - Dark spots were 3.3 times less visible. After 60 days: - The appearance of new and existing dark spots was reduced by 33% - 24% improvement was observed in complexion evenness After 84 days: - 31% improvement was observed in complexion evenness - 55% improvement was observed in complexion radiance

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tiffany T.
Sephora has this lightning serum for our skin which is so great.  A lot of us have those spots on her face or skin that we just kind of want to brighten up a little bit and what better way to do that then with Sephors brightening serum. It works very great for me and I'm sure it would do the same for you!
Lelu F.
yukon
Sephora has really amazing skincare products that does not break the bank. I love the brightening serum. It has nice clean looking packaging and is really good for sensitive skin. It is a heavy duty serum but still gentle. Brightening and also hydrating the skin. My skin looks beautiful and so smooth.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I really wasn't that much of a fan of this. I have very dry skin and it just did not benefit me in any way. I would not recommend this. I only used it once and wasn't a fan. I would not buy again! Cute packaging though.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This is new to my collection and I am falling in love with it! It is a great price and it works wonderful it is in my morning and night routine currently at least my skin feeling so soft and plump and the price is unbeatable
Claudia A.
I absolutely love this product. Its so perfect. I got this for my birthday present smells great and feels good on the skin  maybe depens on skin tones . Its Price its a good i would recommend this product. I dont think i will change anything to this product.
LEAR35774 | MAYELA RODRIGUEZ R.
This keeps my skin looking clear and smooth I have oily skin and it works well I use it night or day I bought this the first time locally at Sephora but find out they didn't carry it anymore so I ordered it here from Amazon will repurchase again.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Great quality, variety and elegance in each product. Strongly recommended. A must buy choice. Top brand in all the market.
ichrak b.
I often bought things from sephora! I am in love with their products! I feel satisfied while i am using one of its products
Liss G.
Una de las mejores marcas en cuanto.a exfolianteMe.gusta mucho y me hace entir mas.fresca y limpia durante el baño
Liliana S.
Carrer de Viladomat, 27, Entresuelo 2B
Incredible product, I really feel the difference with using a serum for moisturizing instead of a face cream.