BY SEPHORA

A no-rinse cleanser with a texture ideal for delicate skin. This product cleanses the face and eyes effectively in one simple step. Dispensed from a bottle with a clever pump design, its soap-free formula features cleansing spheres that effectively capture and eliminate impurities and makeup. It also includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 5 oz
  • "I love using this as a toner to pick up any stray dirt or makeup on my face. I also like to use it after a workout to freshen up my skin. It's not harsh so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only cleansing water i have tried but it works so well for me i haven't had the need to try anything else. It has a pleasant smell, removes all my makeup. Even water proof. I like that in comes in multiple sizes and you don't have to rinse. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Jaime A.
Dunwoody , GA
I purchased this because I had received a sample of YSL's cleansing water and LOVED it but was definitely not about to pay that much for a cleanser! I tried out Sephora's and it is just as good, it just doesn't make bubbles like the YSL one does. I don't really use this as a cleanser like it says you can to me its more of a makeup remover. I used to use makeup removing wipes and neutrogena eye make up remover and this is way better. It lasts longer and is cheaper in the long run than the makeup wipes and doesn't leave your face all oily and greasy like eye makeup remover can. Its also good for those nights when I'm too lazy to wash my face and do my whole beauty routine I can at least quickly remove my makeup and not sleep in it (a very bad habit). The packaging is really nice too less messy than a regular bottle. I've already purchased the larger size for when I run out.
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this micellar water!!!! First of all let me tell you right off the bat, there is some significant fragrance in this product so be wary BUT I tend to be very sensitive to fragrance and this product doesn't bother me at all in that dept. this micellar water is the only one I've tried that gets off a good portion of my waterproof makeup. Not all of it by any means but it really helps break it down so everything left over comes right off when k wash my face. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
I love this stuff! Such a great cleansing water. I use it with the Sephora soft touch cotton pads to take off makeup before cleansing my skin and it works so well, even on liquid liners and mascara. It's so much less greasy than a traditional eye makeup remover product and leaves your skin feeling soft, not dried out like alcohol based products. I definitely would recommend gently cleansing with your regular face wash after using this product, but all in all it does a great job hydrating the skin and removing make up.
Raemona  J.
Cordova, TN
This is a great product for removing makeup. I had swatched some liquid lipsticks by ABH @ sephora that wouldn't come off but thanks to this cleansing water the lipsticks came off with no problems. I highly Recommend this product. It's very affordable at only $12 but I think once I run out I will buy the $20 bottle that has much more.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
This is an amazing gentle makeup remover! It fully removes my face and eye makeup and is gentle enough to remove eyeliner after tight-lining without irritating my sensitive eyes! It's fantastic and perfect for the nights I don't feel like washing my face and is even better for using after cleansing to make sure all the residue is gone. Love, love, love this!
Sarah  A.
Phenomenal product! Absolutely essential to keep on my nightstand, in the car, and makeup kit. I can quickly remove makeup thoroughly (like toner) without the sink. Deeply cleanses my skin, more so than if I were simply to use a cleanser and toner. Absolute essential and Sephora offers it at such a great price.
Nidia M.
My go to! Takes it all off and is great for sensitive skin and safe on the eyes. I struggled to find a good product for my every makeup and very glam makeup and this works wonders. I don't see how this product can get any better. I heavily recommend it
Anika T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok so this ish is really awesome! I bought it n used it after partying one night n was super tired and couldn't deal with my full makeup removal, this and two cotton pads removed all my makeup and I crashed! Woke up the next morning and was surprised to see it really removed 90% of my makeup!
Karla O.
First time user and I like it, doesn't have a weird smell to it and doesn't burn either. Only thing is I use a wipe right after and still have makeup to remove but just not as much. Over all for the price it's not bad but I need to look for something more effective