BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A no-rinse micellar cleansing water with a texture ideal for delicate skin.

What it is formulated to do:
This product cleanses the face and eyes effectively in one simple step. Its soap-free formula features cleansing spheres that effectively capture and eliminate impurities and makeup. It also includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. The 13.5 oz bottle features a cleverly designed pump dispenser.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Place cotton pad directly under pump.
-Press down on pump to completely saturate the cotton pad.
-Apply to face, eyes, and neck.
-Do not rinse.
-For fresh-feeling revived skin in the morning, use a cotton pad to apply cleansing water to face using gentle strokes.
-To relax eye area, apply cleansing water directly to closed eyelids with a cotton pad.

-HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely. A polysaccharide derived from an Indian plant (cassia angustifolia), this ingredient forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface to retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day.
-Calendula Extract: Provides soothing properties.
-Panthenol: Supports natural cell renewal and provides moisturizing action.
-Zinc Gluconate: Provides astringent properties.

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water I normally use Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser but I received this in a subscription box and gave it a try. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!! First it smells great. More then that it ACTUALLY works!!! Don't get me wrong the simple brand worked to but it seemed that I had to work just a little harder to remove my makeup. With the Sephora brand it was literally one swipe and my makeup came off. I have already purchased a full size!!!
Shauna C.
mine is a sample from Sephora's PLAY monthly subscription, I don't usually use this type of stuff so I was excited to try it out, I like the smell, its a nice clean refreshing smell. I mostly use it as an eye makeup remover and that works really well, I just dab a little on a cotton ball and use it that way, I have used it on my face and that's OK I just need to rinse it off when I am done even though it says no need to.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I received a sample of this and I’m really liking it. I do not use it as my main eye makeup remover but instead as a 2nd round to help remove any remaining makeup after double cleansing. It does exactly what it says it does and lasts a long time. Will definitely consider purchasing once I run out of sample.
Slayahontas S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water i happen to like this miscellar water a lot. It’s not the best one I’ve ever used but it definitely gets the job done. I would even go so far as to purchase this again and the packaging could be more creative but it’s not a deal breaker.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water!

It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on!

No need to rinse it off either!

My skin felt moisturized after using!

There was no irritation or redness!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box and normally I use a makeup remover wipes so I was hesitant to try this. However, I really impressed with this! The water doesn’t sting (although I don’t have very sensitive skin) and doesn’t smell too strong either. I was able to remove all of my foundation (medium coverage) no problem! And I’d say for the price it’s a great deal!! Highly recommend this! I think I’ll keep the wipes for travel but this is great for everyday at home
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 6.76 oz more...
I really enjoyed using this product! I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. It has a nice, clean, scent that isn’t too powerful. This water gently cleansed my skin while removing makeup instantly. I recommend using this water with a cotton pad instead of a cotton ball because it doesn’t remove as easy with the cotton ball. I used a new pump of water with each wipe because I felt that I got the most cleansed that way. I would recommend this product!
Vivi M.
Chicago
Review for: 1.69 oz more...
I love using this as a makeup remover. It does not have a chemical smell. I got it as a sephora 50 point perk, and figured i would not use it. However, I ended up using this many times. It is nicely packaged, and works on the face and eyes. Would recommend!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Review for: 6.76 oz/ 200 mL more...
I’m a huge fan of micellar waters and think they are a nice way to cleanse the skin on a daily basis, when perhaps you don’t need a deeper cleanse. This one was absolutely lovely. I think it cleansed my skin very well and the marula oil left my skin glowing, smooth and very hydrated. I often use a hydrating toner/facial mist after using a foaming cleanser but didn’t feel like I needed that additional step when using this. So that’s a huge benefit for me.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I love this! This has been my go to for taking makeup off for years. Its really gentle on the face and doesn’t irritate your eyes. Can leave a film on your skin but it isn’t too bad! Not oily, so great for oily skin.
Ana V.
illinois
Where do you have more Followers/friends 1-Instagram 🤳🏻 2-Twitter 🐦 3-Facebook 👥
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this like a toner ? Or just a Cleanser? Thank you for your reply!
Sienna P.
I like the Sephora brand micellar lotion, but am not fond of the perfume. Can you recommend any drugstore brands that are comparable in quality and price (paraban free)?
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Is Triple Action cleansing Water good as a toner too?
Marlynda M.
LAWRENCE, MA
How harsh is this near the eyes? Does it cause any stinging?

Sephora