SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 13.5 oz uploaded by Josephine M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 13.5 oz uploaded by N. Y.SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 13.5 oz uploaded by Lindsey J.

BY SEPHORA

A no-rinse cleanser with a texture ideal for delicate skin. This product cleanses the face and eyes effectively in one simple step. Dispensed from a bottle with a clever pump design, its soap-free formula features cleansing spheres that effectively capture and eliminate impurities and makeup. It also includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. see more...

Josephine M.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This cleansing water is super easy to use. Just pump some onto your cotton pad and then swipe all over your face. Always remember to still cleanse your face after as the residue is still left and to get rid of all excess makeup. The pump is super convenient, and for the price, you can't beat it! Only thing I didn't like is the taste of it if you accidentally lick your lips after wiping off your lipstick.
N. Y.
N. Y.
Lazy girl makeup remove, so I easy and I love the push pump bottle. This is your go to face wash when you are to lazy to take off your make up at night time. All you have to do is get a cotton pads and wipe your face off. Smells like fresh water. Doesn't leave dave sticky or dry. Great product!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Amazing. It is just as good as the Bioderma and it has a handy dandy pump on the top! I think this is going to be my new favorite.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
This product leaves me skin very clean and refreshed after use! It removes excess makeup which I love!
Shobbena S.
Shobbena S.
Best cleansing water I've used and most of all I love the big bottle it comes in because of the pump that gives me easy access with my cotton pad
Maira D.
Maira D.
Loving this product, Great and easy to use! Removes all of the make up and loving the pump!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert, QC
I didn't like this micellar water at all, I found it left a film on my skin and left it feeling tight. It takes me forever to remove all my makeup with this product. It never left my skin feeling clean, it feels to me as though I used a makeup removing wipe, not like a micellar water.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Caguas, PR
Love this product from Sephora.

Let me tell you something, I truly recommend this makeup remover even above Bioderm which is more expensive than the Sephora brand. Miscellar water are great for people who have dry skin. I love it because it refresh my face while clean it at the same time and leave my skin feeling hydrated.