BY SEPHORA

A no-rinse micellar cleansing water with a texture ideal for delicate skin. This product cleanses the face and eyes effectively in one simple step. Its soap-free formula features cleansing spheres that effectively capture and eliminate impurities and makeup. It also includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. The 13.5 oz bottle features a cleverly designed pump dispenser. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I really enjoyed using this product! I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. It has a nice, clean, scent that isn’t too powerful. This water gently cleansed my skin while removing makeup instantly. I recommend using this water with a cotton pad instead of a cotton ball because it doesn’t remove as easy with the cotton ball. I used a new pump of water with each wipe because I felt that I got the most cleansed that way. I would recommend this product!
Cass S.
This product has been an absolute LIFE-SAVER. Or...eyelash-saver, if we're being literal.

I have struggled with finding a makeup remover that fits my needs, for YEARS. I discovered Sephora's Micellar Water about a year ago, and have been fiercely loyal ever since. My issues with other makeup removers are complicated. I have sensitive combination skin, which means some areas are very dry and others are oily and prone to breakouts. For whatever reason, I also seem to have really delicate eyelashes, meaning that they come out VERY easily, notably when I'm removing my makeup/mascara. I've tried most brands of makeup removing wipes (you can see my reviews on the brands I've tried!), as well as makeup-dissolving cleansers, coconut oil, and several other products. The makeup wipes were too rough on my eyelashes and burned my eyes, coconut oil left my skin way too oily and caused breakouts, "makeup removing" cleansers didn't take every thing off...For an assortment of reasons, nothing I tried worked.

Makeup removal is now so simple for me. I douse a cotton round with a bit of Sephora's micellar water and gently wipe away my makeup. A single swipe cuts right through my foundation, and a second wipe with a new micellar-water-moistened cotton round leaves my face completely clean, to the point where I can even skip my nighttime face wash if I'm feeling lazy.

A $12 200ml bottle lasts me about two months, but I personally like their larger $20 400ml bottle, as it is a better value AND comes with a pump! (It makes makeup removal twice as easy, and you can even wet your cotton round one-handed, which I know I appreciate when I'm rushing to get undone and do three things at once at the end of the night!)

When it comes down to it, this is one of my Holy Grail beauty products, and I will use it until I die or Sephora stops selling it...whichever comes first! It's absolutely worth your money, it makes makeup removal an absolute breeze, is super gentle on skin, and the formulation is ten times better than any other brand I've tried! I would give this product ten stars if I could, but sadly I cannot...So I give it five stars and two enthusiastic thumbs up!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing WaterSEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing WaterSEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 5 ozSEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 13.5 ozSEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 1.69 ozSEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water 13.5 ozSEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Coconut Water 3.38 oz/ 100 mLSephora Favorites Hydrated CoilsSEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Green Tea 3.38 oz/ 100 mLSEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Rose 3.38 oz/ 100 mLSEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk - Yuzu YuzuSEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I really do like how clean this makes your face feel. Uses micellar water, removes impurities and soothes the skin. Very moisturizing as well. My makeup looked great after swiping my face with this! Yes! I would recommend! SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water is a really good makeup remover. I apply it with a wipe and my makeup comes right off. I wouldn't put it near your water line or it will burn. It was a smell I can't explain.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I got this product from Sephora to use mainly on my eyes. I was using the Lancôme make up remover before trying this product. I will say it does a good job of taking off dark lipsticks and any kind of face painting but I do not like this product for my eyes. I found that this Quincy water made my eyes burn and turned a little red. I would not say I normally have sensitive skin and I wear contacts but for some reason this product does not do well with my eyes. I've seen many reviews were people rave about this product and yes it does take make up off effectively but it is not a product for me. This product is exclusive for Sephora at $12.
Samantha S.
I've repurchased this cleansing water a few times and now you are probably wondering why I gave it 3 starts. I think it's just okay. You still have to wash your face after using this cleanser as it leaves a sticky residue on your face. I hate using this on my lips because it tastes awful. It does a good job at removing foundation and eyeshadow but you'll need something better to remove mascara, eyeliner and a bold lip. Why do I keep repurchasing? Well, for the price, it's alright.
Danielle R.
For the price, you can't beat it. I have the larger size with the pump, and it's only $20 and I'm sure it'll last me quite a while! As some others have said, it does burn if you get it in your eyes. But it's only for a split second, and it does not make them red. And for such a cheap solution, it removes makeup a million times beyond my expectations. Whenever I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase.
Joanne W.
This was my first time trying micellar water and I really liked using it. It took my makeup off well and wasn't as messy as cleansing oils or balms, which is what I usually use. The only thing I'm not too fond of is how it kind of leaves a slightly slimy or soapy residue on my skin after using it so I need to wash it off, contrary to the "no rinse" on the bottle.
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Great product to remove false lashes without damaging them or pulling your natural lashes off. I switched to this product after using Sephora's other eye makeup remover which irritated my eyes. This one is gentle yet very effective. It also does a great job at loosening the dried glue on the false lash band so you can keep your false lashes looking new.
Kristen S.
Roseville, CA
This is the only product I use to take my makeup off. I was looking for a good cleansing water and decided to give this a try since it's pretty inexpensive. It takes my makeup off really easy (both eye makeup and foundation) and doesn't live a residue or film on my face. It's perfect! I already recommended it to my mom and now she's hooked!
Sienna P.
I like the Sephora brand micellar lotion, but am not fond of the perfume. Can you recommend any drugstore brands that are comparable in quality and price (paraban free)?
Fatma Q.