MakeupNail ToolsManicure Tool SetsSephora
COLLECTION Travel Tips Mini Mani Kit

SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Tips Mini Mani Kit

A sweet and sassy manicure kit housed in a pretty hard-sided case. Love your nails with this manicure kit featuring six essential tools. This collection is all you need to keep your nails in shape and your toes sandal-ready year-round. The sleek case fits perfectly in your purse or travel bag for touch-ups on the go. This set contains: - Sapphire Nail File - Tweezer - Cuticle Pusher - Nail Clipper - Scissor - Angled Cuticle Clipper

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Tips Mini Mani Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
The Sephora mini mani kit in pink is amazing! It has everything you need, in a compact travel size, for a complete manicure or pedicure. The case has a beautiful presentation and keeps everything well organized. This is a great product to carry in your bag, in case of a touch-up, or to use when going to a nail salon. The instruments are of a good quality, strong and seem like they will last a long time. I highly recommend this mini mani kit as an item on your must have list!
Angela M.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I forgot I had this kit - but recently rediscovered it. It's been so helpful! They are great for travel. I especially like the straight/angled clippers. I've never had anything like them before. They're great for those pesky toenails. It has several useful tools - most I've used for pedicures. I purchased this on sale. Worth every penny.
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,004 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
Katie P.
The quality is okay, but not outstanding. Definitely a good price for what it includes.
Magda W.
Shelby Twp, MI
A good travel sized collection. It’s certainly not entirely extensive but it’s good for on the go.
Lesley S.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This is the perfect little set to keep in your bag. It has all of the essentials you need. Whether its dealing with an annoying hang nail, plucking eyebrows to clean them up, file a crooked nail down, or cut a hanging string. Sephora has all the beauty needs all under one roof.
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of the first items I purchased when I first moved out of my mothers house. I have loved it because it carries the basics in a convenient case that easily fits in your purse for those emergencies while out. The items are pretty basic, in that they get the job done. I am looking to upgrade since the angle clipper is not so strong for thick toe nails (tmi). But if you're just looking for something simple to get the basic job then, then its a win.
Arailys H.
lakewales
I can't stop using them, I recommend them 100% A friend recommended it to me and I loved it
Michelle S.
Pretty decent travel kit. The tools don’t feel cheap and work really well surprisingly. Also a decent price for what you get
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
What better than to keep your nails clean and groomed this set saves me from not having my nails wrong #Goodbyejuly #Sephora

Looking for your answer?