BY SEPHORA

A sweet and sassy manicure kit housed in a pretty hard-sided case. Love your nails with this manicure kit featuring six essential tools. This collection is all you need to keep your nails in shape and your toes sandal-ready year-round. The sleek case fits perfectly in your purse or travel bag for touch-ups on the go. This set contains: - Sapphire Nail File - Tweezer - Cuticle Pusher - Nail Clipper - Scissor - Angled Cuticle Clipper

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Avec N.
Such a simple and basic nail kit yet it contains everything you need to give yourself a decent manicure at home. The tools are high quality and I've had them for over a year with no signs of wear and tear (yet!) I definitely recommend this for home use or even on-the-go.
Michelle M.
I liked this, it was a little expensive but it worked great and has lasted for quite a while without issue. It comes with everything you need to make your nails look great- my fiancée actually uses this often as well. I would recommend this product. It is great quality.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Something always seems to happen when I'm at work and away from my utensils so I picked up this travel set for my desk at work. It has come in handy for myself and some of my co workers a few times now.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
The Sephora mini mani kit in pink is amazing! It has everything you need, in a compact travel size, for a complete manicure or pedicure. The case has a beautiful presentation and keeps everything well organized. This is a great product to carry in your bag, in case of a touch-up, or to use when going to a nail salon. The instruments are of a good quality, strong and seem like they will last a long time. I highly recommend this mini mani kit as an item on your must have list!
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of the first items I purchased when I first moved out of my mothers house. I have loved it because it carries the basics in a convenient case that easily fits in your purse for those emergencies while out. The items are pretty basic, in that they get the job done. I am looking to upgrade since the angle clipper is not so strong for thick toe nails (tmi). But if you're just looking for something simple to get the basic job then, then its a win.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
This is the perfect little set to keep in your bag. It has all of the essentials you need. Whether its dealing with an annoying hang nail, plucking eyebrows to clean them up, file a crooked nail down, or cut a hanging string. Sephora has all the beauty needs all under one roof.
Sum Mei C.
I bought this during the VIB sale and I love it! It has everything that I need when traveling; the case is so well made that can protect the tools inside. The tools are working very well for my nails as well. Totally recommend; I got the one in black, I might want to get the pink one too.
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
This is perfect for traveling or even keeping in your purse. It is good priced and good value. I wouldnt say there are any cons, compares the same as any other set you would buy. My husband loves it!!! And i would recommend.
Laura C.
St petersburg , FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Perfect for doing mani and pedis when you're on a budget or when you don't have time to get into the salon. The price is great for everything you get.