SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Coussins S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Yoselin R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Droma P.

BY SEPHORA #33 in Hair Dryers

A travel hair dryer in a cheerful pink color. This mini dryer was designed to keep your hair looking great no matter where you go. It includes a dual voltage feature for international destinations and its cheerful pink body looks as good as its ergonomic design. Plus, this dryer is small enough to tuck into your luggage yet is packed with powerful features.This dryer features:- Universal voltage - 2 speed/heat settings - Powerful 1200w motor- Safety overheat cut-out - Cord guard with hanging loop Size: 8 x 4.5"

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I thought more than once all hope was lost, I stopped buying them and just went all natural which I hated. It takes half a day for my hair to dry naturally, that’s right half a day of cold, wet hair. That is until I found the Sephora Travel Hair Dryer. It is a bit pricey but totally worth the price.
Donye B.
I️ use the blow dryer mostly when I’m doing a slick ponytail because it helps my hair dry when it’s trying to puff up or something, because I️ barely use it to dry it when I️ wash it unless I’m about to get braids that includes my hair to be completely dry for a long lasting hairstyle.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I really like this small hair dryer.  I bought because I was going on vacation and didn't want to take my large hair dryer with me.  I used this one and it was wonderful.  I have continued using this one long after I have returned from vacation.  It works as well as the larger ones just doesn't take up the space.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love this little travel dryer! It’s so good and isn’t to expensive either! My husband and I both use it and love the different heat cooling settings! It’s wonderful!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I think that this was a great dryer because it got really hot it was easy to carry around since it was a travel item I love the hot pink color is very girly and pretty it wasn't that expensive I did get to use a coupon with it when I actually purchased it I will definitely buy more products from them again
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Angelica B.
fort worth
When I want to stay over at a friends house or a relative I take this hairdryer because they probably won’t have the one I want. It’s very easy to travel with really recommend it.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
i really love this blower from sephora. It’s a really cute pink color and it’s a travel hair dryer. I use this product after every shower. I am super satisfied of the result from this mini travel blower. i recommend this for a vacation trip or just everyday use. Does the trick.
Karina C.
chicago
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Jade V.
Does it work well and dry fast?
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Where can I find this blow dryer does anybody know ?!
Jessica N.
I know this is a travel dryer, however would it be good enough for everyday use? I have limited under sink space and this could be perfect!
Scarlett H.
Such a weird looking blow dryer! Does it work well?
Erika D.
Iztacalco,Distrito federal, DF Y Zona Metro
Is it new ? I have necer seen it on store o: