SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Hair Dryer

A travel hair dryer in a cheerful pink color. This mini dryer was designed to keep your hair looking great no matter where you go. It includes a dual voltage feature for international destinations and its cheerful pink body looks as good as its ergonomic design. Plus, this dryer is small enough to tuck into your luggage yet is packed with powerful features.This dryer features:- Universal voltage - 2 speed/heat settings - Powerful 1200w motor- Safety overheat cut-out - Cord guard with hanging loop Size: 8 x 4.5"

It’s so cute! But it really works well?
SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Hair Dryer ? How much air does this put out - is it higher pressure or slower ?
Is this pretty powerful for a travel sized hair dryer?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Travel Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite color which is pink so I love tis hair dryer it is convenient because its a travel size one and it's easy to use so it's its worth every penny in reviews
Erin O.
Parker, CO
Perfect for on the go travel. It's light and compact and just what you need on a trip.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great hair dryer for such a good price. Very affordable. I was satisfied with the product. I use this product maybe twice a week. It was my first time purchasing this product and i absolutely love it and will recommend it to anyone
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
A nice compact hair dryer that is easy to use and clean. Very powerful and dries hair nicely. Very convenient to pack on a trip.
Kalle L.
Anson, ME
I love the sephora hair dryers I think they are not cheap but it can be affordable. First time I've used it. I have thin healthy hair so I like to dry my hair to damp.
Tanara M.
Spokane, WA
This blow dryer is OMG amazing and everything you'd dream of for a blow dryer. It doesn't take long for your hair to be dry and you don't have to worry about heat damage.
Hailey P.
Azusa
I can literally take this hair dryer anywhere and it’s amazing on the go I use this all the time
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
This is perfect for on the go traveling! It’s easy to use and the buttons are simple. I would definitely recommend for a smaller hair dryer.
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,220 reviews
I felt like with the short barrel like that, it was kind of weird to use. I was a bit disappointed. It was useful in size except for that portion of it. Just seemed awkward.
Ashley Z.
North Easton, MA
Love this perfect for on the go small enough to fit in your purse or bag my hairs not that thick so it dried my hair pretty fast
Keyni M.
1859 Shadetree Way Apt C palm spring florida
Calienta bien se seca rápido el cabello y no lo maltrata es muy económica y de buena calidad en lo personal me encanta deberían probarla
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maia T.