BY SEPHORA

A clear, waterproof gel that grooms unruly brows and holds them in place all day. Keep your brows just how you like them with this water-proof, long-wearing gel that combs through brows with precise application. The applicator is designed for short strokes to coat each hair, ensuring you get the shape you desire, regardless of the day’s activities. see more...

.Kathryn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow gel can go on thick, and it isn't completely transparent. It sometimes leaves a white cast in my brows. It also has a strange finish. Waxy, but also a little crusty and greasy? Not a good look!
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got a sample version of this and it wasn't waterproof. I like that this one is, but I don't like the fact that it's bristles resemble those of a masacara brushes'. The sample that I received came in a clear container and had the same bristles as an eyebrow brush would, which was a plus because it gave my eyebrows more that "combed out" look I like to aim for. Sadly I ran out after 3 months and I've been looking everywhere for it but to no avail.
Gabby P.
This product is great! Keeps my brows in place all day!! I will be buying this again. It's also not too expensive and does the job as well as some more expensive products!
Andra C.
I have always been told that I have eyebrows other women would love to have. These eyebrows require lots of work, which is why I use Sephora Transparent Brow Gel. It works really well keeping my eyebrows in place, and lasts all day. Not to mention, it's waterproof so it doesn't wipe off easily but comes off when washed.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick and full eyebrows to begin with therefore I need something to keep them in check and keep their shape. I would compare the sephora brand to the more expensive Anastasia! It is excellent! My eyebrows stay in place all day yet it doesnt create that white dried out look!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well for me, but not my favorite brow gel. It tamed my brows and kept them in place all day- so it did what it should. It felt like it took a really long time to dry down, so it's not my favorite. it also felt a little crunchy when it dried- a feeling I like to avoid.
gloribi j.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I give this product a plus, very good gel, I had the pleasure of trying this article and the truth is that I found it very practical to use, right now I do not have it, but I could use to have him back
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried both the Ulta brand and Sephora brand brow gels and find that I like the sephora brand more, I still go to my Anastasia more but for the price sephora is very nice.
Joanna G.
This brow gel makes wonders! You can use it when your done doing your brows to give them a full finish. It keeps your brows clean throughout the whole day. When you first apply it you wait for it to dry and there is no residue or sticky finish. Great product!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a trial size in one of my beauty subscriptions. It did its job it kept my brows in place. It did not feel sticky or look clumpy. Would probably buy this
Angelica D.