SEPHORA COLLECTION Transparent Brow Gel Waterproof uploaded by Caitlyn B.

BY SEPHORA

A clear, waterproof gel that grooms unruly brows and holds them in place all day. Keep your brows just how you like them with this water-proof, long-wearing gel that combs through brows with precise application. The applicator is designed for short strokes to coat each hair, ensuring you get the shape you desire, regardless of the day’s activities.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Caitlyn B.
Got compliments on my brows right away! First time trying this product and I'm in love. It keeps my brows in place all day without feeling sticky or stiff. Completely clear formula that doesn't clump!!! I love it and would recommend to anyone! Affordable price and easy application.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
I originally got a sample version of this and it wasn't waterproof. I like that this one is, but I don't like the fact that it's bristles resemble those of a masacara brushes'. The sample that I received came in a clear container and had the same bristles as an eyebrow brush would, which was a plus because it gave my eyebrows more that "combed out" look I like to aim for. Sadly I ran out after 3 months and I've been looking everywhere for it but to no avail.
Andra C.
I have always been told that I have eyebrows other women would love to have. These eyebrows require lots of work, which is why I use Sephora Transparent Brow Gel. It works really well keeping my eyebrows in place, and lasts all day. Not to mention, it's waterproof so it doesn't wipe off easily but comes off when washed.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I have thick and full eyebrows to begin with therefore I need something to keep them in check and keep their shape. I would compare the sephora brand to the more expensive Anastasia! It is excellent! My eyebrows stay in place all day yet it doesnt create that white dried out look!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
It works well for me, but not my favorite brow gel. It tamed my brows and kept them in place all day- so it did what it should. It felt like it took a really long time to dry down, so it's not my favorite. it also felt a little crunchy when it dried- a feeling I like to avoid.
gloribi j.

I give this product a plus, very good gel, I had the pleasure of trying this article and the truth is that I found it very practical to use, right now I do not have it, but I could use to have him back
Kimberley H.
Elkhart , TX
Sephora's brow gel is like a finishing touch done after the translucent face powder and before the setting spray. It does well at keeping the brows in their place, they look the same all day and the water proof part is the big bonus. I love it, wonderful transparen't gel and it isn't too over the top on price.
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
I have tried both the Ulta brand and Sephora brand brow gels and find that I like the sephora brand more, I still go to my Anastasia more but for the price sephora is very nice.
Chris D.
Bought the product to help tame my unruly and thick brows. However, when opened the brand new packaging, the brush was stuck inside the product and only the wand came out. I'm not sure if it was just a rare broken product or if there is something else stronger in the gel that dissolved the plastic between the brush and the wand. Either way, I'm hesitant to try this on my brows .
Joanna G.
This brow gel makes wonders! You can use it when your done doing your brows to give them a full finish. It keeps your brows clean throughout the whole day. When you first apply it you wait for it to dry and there is no residue or sticky finish. Great product!
Angelica D.