BY SEPHORA

A clear, waterproof gel that grooms unruly brows and holds them in place all day. Keep your brows just how you like them with this water-proof, long-wearing gel that combs through brows with precise application. The applicator is designed for short strokes to coat each hair, ensuring you get the shape you desire, regardless of the day’s activities. see more...

Freddra R.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got a sample version of this and it wasn't waterproof. I like that this one is, but I don't like the fact that it's bristles resemble those of a masacara brushes'. The sample that I received came in a clear container and had the same bristles as an eyebrow brush would, which was a plus because it gave my eyebrows more that "combed out" look I like to aim for. Sadly I ran out after 3 months and I've been looking everywhere for it but to no avail.
Andra C.
Andra C.
I have always been told that I have eyebrows other women would love to have. These eyebrows require lots of work, which is why I use Sephora Transparent Brow Gel. It works really well keeping my eyebrows in place, and lasts all day. Not to mention, it's waterproof so it doesn't wipe off easily but comes off when washed.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well for me, but not my favorite brow gel. It tamed my brows and kept them in place all day- so it did what it should. It felt like it took a really long time to dry down, so it's not my favorite. it also felt a little crunchy when it dried- a feeling I like to avoid.
Muito bom.Super recommendo, otimo produto , e de otima qualidade.A cor é super pigmentada, com um pincel super pratico e rapido
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
I love this product. It provides my brows with a good shape. For me it's like a serum. It's water resistant and long lasting.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brow gel. It's easy to use and really hold the brows in place. It's also super affordable
ellen r.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Me gusta este gel porque es transparente y te deja el cabello la ceja bien fija sin moverte un pelo
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great. Holds brows very nicely. A little crunchy. Has left little white dust before but not always.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love using this product to shape my brows and it keeps them in place all day long. Love it!
.Kathryn H.
.Kathryn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow gel can go on thick, and it isn't completely transparent. It sometimes leaves a white cast in my brows. It also has a strange finish. Waxy, but also a little crusty and greasy? Not a good look!
Angelica D.