BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
I had this flat iron for more than 3 years!! I have the one with limited edition. For the first year, it really gives me a soft SHINNy hair! Really its super shinny! Easy to use and it has a heat setting, i drop it many times but still working great! Now tho i still have it but it doesnt do the same thing anyomore, it doesnt heat as much as before and i have to pass my hair many times to make it look straight and within a few hours it will be back to my normal hair.. well i guess its time to retire.. its been years!
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
At first I was a little worried about trying this flat iron from Sephora brand, even though I love their makeup I wasn't really sure what they hair tools were like. But no disappointment at all it worked great. It gets hot fast, it has a great grip, love the look, the width is just right. I wouldn't recommend using it for curling your hair but for what it was intended as a flat iron it is great. The reason I say that is because the edges of the tool is more rectangle as apposed to rounded edges so this is not your 2 in 1 tool for curly or straightening BUT it is perfect for getting the perfect straight hair.
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
You don't have to have a name brand iron to get the best results. This flat iron does the trick just as good as Chi at half the cost.
Dalther R.
This straightener is awesome, i Love this brand! Also is so easy to use! It's pink and black I've never had one like that I always get boring grey but It makes my clients hair super straight and it, stays straight unlike other straighteners my clients hair curls up minutes after but is no a problem.. straightener is bomb! I recommend it to all of you..
Anarose R.
HARRISBURG, PA
This a picture of me using my favorite straightener I’m so impressed how it leaves my hair and very affordable
Tamara B.
Gretna, LA
Great hair straightener even though i dont use it often but it does a great job with flatening my hair out.
Noelia v.