BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
brianna B.
oshawa
This is my first time using this straighter and it was amazing! I would 100% use it again.I recommend this to anyone the cord is decently long  meaning i can move around with it. A good tip is to let it heat up before you use it. Everyone should definitely buy this.
valerie l.
Salinas, CA
By far one of the best products I've ever used and ever spend money on it's by far amazing and I would highly recommend this product anybody and it's a great product to use on a daily basis I absolutely love this product and it's well worth your money.
Veronica L.
las vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
Super smooth and also models to make curls! I love it because it is very light and very hot!
denia b.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had this hair straightener for 9 years. I have it in a bright pink color. I love it. Heats up quick. Leaves hair super straight and sleek. The smaller the piece of hair the better it works. Because it has a rounded like edge, you can also give your hair a nice curl at the ends, or flip your ends up, so they aren't just straight.
Paula N.
Yakima 1113 South 22nd Ave Apt B
Purchased at: Sephora
I Like How My Hair Feels With This And How It Helps My Hair Stay Very Healthy And I Love It. Love That It Don't Make My Hair Frizzy
Haifa F.
Je l'adore c'est un de mes favauri. Il lisse sans abîmé mes cheveux sont brillant, doux et léger. De plus je peux même boucler avec.
vanny e.
guatemala
Amo esta plancha de pelo. En verdad alisa muy bien el cabello y tiene su pantallita para ver a cuanto esta de calor
Abhirami S.
Hounslow
I love these straighteners so much the make your hair so sleek and looks so amazing when it’s done. I love it 🥰
patty p.
Nashville, Tennessee
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing product, this is just excellent I recommend it to everyone who wants to look magnificent
3bonie 💕.
Dawson
Purchased at: Sephora
Best flat iron I’ve have bought yet. It’s a little bit on the pricey side but is totally worth it. Leaves hair shiny
Noelia v.