BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Phia M.
san jose cali
It makes my hair really straight I like it a lot always use it great straighter.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
This gets the job done whenever i have an unxepected girls night out.. This is my go to hair tool! It has my hair ready in no time
fansmalexa M.
Woooww mi cabello es ondulado y gracias a esta plancha lo deja liso y casi no lo maltrata,gracias a ella siempre puedo Lucila mi cabello liso y hermoso 💕
souhaila m.
25 ait ba moha errachidia
i think it's so beautifukl you have absolutely to buy it and i can promote this product . i use it the most of the time coz it's unbelievable
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
The Sephora straightener is great for thick hair. It heats up extremely fast and I can go from strand to strand without having to wait for it to heat back up like I do with many other irons which can be extremely time consuming. it leaves my hair nice and sleek.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I don't think sephora collection gets as much attention as it should due to an overhaul of so many other amazing products with great reviews. HOWEVER, if you're looking for a hair straightener that will be easy on the wallet and get the job done - this is it! I do blow dry my hair beforehand and then straighten it. I wish the iron was wider to get more hair in clasp, but bangs and small strands almost always look sleek!
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
At first I was a little worried about trying this flat iron from Sephora brand, even though I love their makeup I wasn't really sure what they hair tools were like. But no disappointment at all it worked great. It gets hot fast, it has a great grip, love the look, the width is just right. I wouldn't recommend using it for curling your hair but for what it was intended as a flat iron it is great. The reason I say that is because the edges of the tool is more rectangle as apposed to rounded edges so this is not your 2 in 1 tool for curly or straightening BUT it is perfect for getting the perfect straight hair.
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
You don't have to have a name brand iron to get the best results. This flat iron does the trick just as good as Chi at half the cost.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Sephora is my go to for everything makeup, skin products and more. There brand can be trusted, in case who ever reading this is in doubt. The Sephora collection in general is fantastic...That includes the tourmaline flat iron. Great for more than just straightening, great for curling and giving style to your hair. I recommend!
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
una de las mejores, no maltrata el cabello deja un buen alisado, no lo quema y es super practica, la recomiendo
Noelia v.