BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Thalyta S.
Nunca usei este produto mas adoraria experimentar muitas pessoas já me recomendaram, está chapinha ela deve ser muito top
Brittney B.
APO, AP
This takes a while to heat up. He catches my hair as I flat iron as well. Kind of painful to be honest. I returned mine, don't recommend this at all.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
I haven't try it yet ! Would love to but is pretty price for someone on a budget
Mary T.
Lehi, UT
My friend has this straighter and it wasn't my favorite. I didn't straighten my hair the way I wanted it to
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I feel like this didn't heat up very well and it took very long to straighten my curly hair. Yes I did use product and made sure to use it when my hair is dry but I don't think it's worth it.
ikrame e.
tetouan
i waaaaaaaaaant this , how can i do to have it ? please any suggestions ?! and any body here has tried this out ?
Aakritisherawat S.
Ghaziabad
I did not even try it! Just the look of it when it came in was not what I had in mind.This one had reviews: it's good for a cheapy. I did more research on flat irons to find one that had better reviews. Hopefully the one I ordered now is better.
Marwa H.
Bahrain
Not that good I don't recommend this at all as it won't even straighten the hair it'll just heat it up and that's it
Gir B.
I dont us mine often. I personally think it does not get hot enough for my curly hair. Takes forever and never stays.
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
This is a good straightener if you always wear your hair stick straight. I don't use this product that often because I like my rounded straightener so I can creat curl in my hair.
Noelia v.