BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
fatima zahra b.
Blida St chrif chalabi numèro 141
One of the finest products that I have used in my life is really very beautiful, even a great external shape, I recommend using a lot suitable for its reasonable price
🌻Syera J.
N Highlands, CA
I like this one since it's easier to use. Unlike others, it doesn't heat up and burn you if you use it for a while.
Glossyurban
Great flat iron that takes of hair all the time doesn’t burn them and keeps them safe😍❤️
Lillian K.
newark
My hair is so thick it used to take me at least two hours to straighten all of it but with this straightener is only takes about 30 minutes!
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love that it’s a very nice love that it’s good love that it’s a very pretty packaging love the product
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
With my curly hair this made my hair not only straight but so silky and smooth. MY HAIR DIDNT GET FRIZZY ONCE. As a dance and for competition needing straight hair my hair was still so silky and shiny after a long day of sweating and I have to say I was extremely satisfied with this purchase and one that was definitely needed and I’m very happy too!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love this product compliantly amazing I would recommend this product to a friend or to anyone it’s great
fansmalexa M.
Woooww mi cabello es ondulado y gracias a esta plancha lo deja liso y casi no lo maltrata,gracias a ella siempre puedo Lucila mi cabello liso y hermoso 💕
Angelina G.
Lovgeee it's sad I have. No words for it ok and yes go get it it's ana zing straight yes
Noelia v.