BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Normesha W.
Gets hot quickly but not hot enough that it damages my hair. I bought it with a gift card I received at Christmas time. So it was worth the investment. I would buy it again, however the only flaw is the buttons on the item. Hard to read once the writing is gone.
Amber W.
Atlanta, GA
This product gets the perfect temp and allows for me to get close up to my roots to tame my extremely curly curly hair! I have had this product for years and i have not had any problems with it! You should totally invest
Arlette R.
Wow! Absolutely wow! Love this product, this straighter warms up so fast, does not lose heat right away and it is super quick and simple to use! Girls out there I totally recommend it! Go 100% sure you will an amazing product!
Lauren B.
Pomona, CA
THIS STRAIGHTENER IS AMAZING! I live for it and I love it. I got mine online and it's my ride or die ATM. It glides so smoothly and it does amazing wonders for my hair. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love this straightener! It is a good alternative to more expensive straighteners, but still does a great job. I purchased it online at sephora.com and I have had it for a few months with no problems. I would recommend.
Heidi M.
Clarksville, TN
While it's not as great as the most expensive straighteners, Sephora does a fantastic job or replicating the results for a much better cost. I bought this at a local Sephora store. I would buy and recommend to friends.
Nicole Z.
Westlake, OH
Such a good flat iron. Not too expensive it's very affordable and totally worth your buck😍😍 this flat iron lasted me around 5 years and I didn't have any problems with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Want a grate straighter without braking the bank? This straighter will do wonders for your hair. I use mine every other day, it leaves my hair soft and straight. I recommend it if you don't want to spend a lot.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This flat iron has never given me any issues. It heats up quickly and never pulls on my hair. I have fine hair and it is very long, this product does a great job. It was a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
Wonderful! They get hot fast! Gets hair straight fast. First time using this! Loved it. Expensive but worth it. Indeed! Saphoea store is where I purchased it. Which I love the store. It's always good to improve!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.