BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Carla F.
Maravilhosa a cor e tudo,não conheço muito mais deve ser Boa,infelizmente não tenho oportunidade ..
Débora S.
Contagem, MG
Alisa muito bem o cabelo, sempre alcanço o resultado desejado com ela e ela não danifica o cabelo.
Jaylee W.
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS SO MUCH. My Asian Afro frizzy hair feels so sleek and smooth after using this!!!
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Good flat iron I personally like the heat on it and it doesn't leave my hair fried like others do
Kerisha G.
👏its a good product to own. Wish it could keep my hair strsight the whole day but it gets buffy.
Phaedra A.
toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this it made my hair look so straight and it didn’t take long to heat up worth the money
Betzabeth V.
11800 NW 101st Rd
I use others brands but i want to prove this brand because is sephora and are the best in brands
Cristina C.
Romania
I think this oroduct is not bad.Is a normal flat iron.I buy it from Sephora and I think is ok.
Ainsley K.
windsor
An amazing flat irion that has lasted me a very long time worth the price I love long long it
Samantha B.
Works well, gets hot fast and is heavy enough it straightens without causing too much frizz!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.