BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Mirian M.
montreal
amazinggggg
theeee bessssttttt
it does it soo weelll

perfecttttt😅😅😅😅😅 with this my hair is so straight
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
It's one of the best things I've ever used, I really like it, but I do not have it in my hands anymore.
cindy b.
when I am in a rush to head out I grab this and give myself a quick hair style, quick and easy to use.
Lizbeth S.
Es la que tengo , me lasea como quiero no necesito pasarla muchas veces , es perfecta para mi la amo !
Stefany C.
Ótima chapinha muito boa qualidade
Esquenta bem
Designer lindo maravilhoso
Rosa com preto muito lindo
Samara M.
Muito boa, bonita, fácil de usar, esquenta na temperatura ideal para mim, alisa bem os cabelos.......
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
Simplemente perfecto!. Me deja un planchado hermoso. El cabello me queda liso por una larga duración.
Amanda S.
Nunca usei esse produto, estou loucamente querendo experimentar esse produto para ver se é bom mesmo!
Denise A.
No daña el cabello, suave al pasarla, mantiene su temperatura a nivel correcto, duracion garantizada
Talita A.

Eu comprei este para mim mesmo alguns meses há - o melhor ferro liso que eu possuí. Muito bom mesmo
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.