BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Juliana O.
Essaaa pranchaaaa é simplesmente maravilhosaaaaa muito boa abaixa os fios deixando todos eles comportados.
Krishna C.
Nacimiento
me encanta facil de usar, resultados muy efectivos, no se resfala ni nada, muy pratica y cables resistentes
Oraiza A.
Currently I am owing this product it make my hair straight as natural and also give a beautiful shine too
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
The sephora brand of hair straightener does its job. Straightens hair nicely. Doesn't burn your hair off
Daniela L.
Miami
Very good leave a permanent straightening in your hair leaving it smooth giving the intention of natural
Kiara M.
8400 NW 25TH STREET SUITE 100, DORAL, FL
Estoy sumamente emocionada y encantada por esta plancha es muy buena y no maltrata mi pelo para nada 😍😍😍
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Dubai
Its good hair straightener. U can found on any sephora . Its gives ur hair neutrally straight hair look.
Rebeca A.
La quiero probar. Nunca la he usado. Pero le puse 4 ESTRELLAS porque nunca la he probado... La quiero!!!
Mayara S.
Muito boa alisa muito bem , esquenta bastante recomendo sem duvidas , deixa os cabelos macios e brilhosos
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
It's one of the best things I've ever used, I really like it, but I do not have it in my hands anymore.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.