BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Farheen K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Love this product. Gives perfect volume to hair and straightens hair very quickly. Would surely buy this product again
Nour E.
The best hair straighter for all types of hair my hair is curly and this works with me very well you can trust it
Marwa H.
Bahrain
Not that good I don't recommend this at all as it won't even straighten the hair it'll just heat it up and that's it
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Works great doesn't burn ur hair but I would still use a heat protection spray just in case but all in all very great
Nada K.
Kalaa kebira
I looved the product ❤ it's sooo satisfying ✨ it became one of my favourite essential routine beauty care 🌸 thanks 🌹🌹
Diya A.
This is an amazing flat iron I ever used I love that it is not damaging my hair and we can't question about Sephora
Melhor chapinha q já usei ! Ela é perfeita e alisa super bem e não queima e nem estraga o cabelo ! Uso e recomendo
Iris B.
O produto é excelente. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã! Cumpre com o prometido
vanny e.
guatemala
Amo esta plancha de pelo. En verdad alisa muy bien el cabello y tiene su pantallita para ver a cuanto esta de calor
Adriana A.
This product is amazing! You will have straight hair without damage it.
Is perfect to use after blow dry your hair
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.