BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Jinisha M.
It's a perfect product to straighten up your hair. Its so easy and just with the right trick you could create lose beachy waves with it too
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
That's great. I love them.
Me planchaba el cabello hermoso. Lastima que se me daño, pero era simplemente maravillosa a todas nos encantaba
Crislane P.
Salvador BA
Não saio de casa antes de utilizar a chapinha, faz parte do meu dia a dia. Essa marca é uma marca ótima, com um design maravilhoso. Nice!
Itzia E.
Me encanta el acabado que da , sobre todo con la turmalina, para sellar las puntas es magnifica, lo volveria a comprar y usar sin duda
Tripti Y.
This is the best from sephora it gives your hair look so straight soft and last upto the next wash which is a great thing to spend upon
neyda a.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 14 piso 391
I would like to try it to be able to give my most concrete opinion and to be able to say my most real my opinion I would love to try it
Haifa F.
Je l'adore c'est un de mes favauri. Il lisse sans abîmé mes cheveux sont brillant, doux et léger. De plus je peux même boucler avec.
Martina T.
The price is not too bad and the results​ are really nice! It's easy to use it and it's not heavy! You will get some different looks!
Bianca S.
I loved this straightener but mine ended up failing. Super recommend product of great quality and garatia. Comply with what you say.
Atriyo D.
A great product for this price range in love with this product for this price range, i loved this product. Great simply great for me
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.