BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Isis Z.
Esta plancha para el pelo es buena, tiene una buena presentación, tamaño, color. Sirve para lograr un planchado y hasta rizos para tu cabello y tener un buen look
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Sephora is my go to for everything makeup, skin products and more. There brand can be trusted, in case who ever reading this is in doubt. The Sephora collection in general is fantastic...That includes the tourmaline flat iron. Great for more than just straightening, great for curling and giving style to your hair. I recommend!
shaima 🌸.
batna
i'm beauty blogger ; my name is beautys_shaima
This is my favourite hair styler for smaller tight curls, I feel like you could create waves or loose curls with this wand but I struggle to do this. I love the style of the wand and feel it’s easy to use, the wand comes with a heat protection glove to avoid burns when wrapping you’re hair around the wand. I feel you don’t have to hold you’re hair in the wand for long at all so there’s less damage to you’re hair. The curls stay in for hours even over night in my hair.
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
I used this as soon as it was delivered. I have frizzy curly hair and couldn't wait to try it out. It's amazing, by far the best straightener I've ever used. My hair was straight and silky in minutes! My last straightener was lost during moving; I don't even remember what brand it was but do remember spending a lot of time to get my hair right. heats up so fast I couldn't believe it. Then to use it and see my hair straight so quickly I gasped out, "WOW!" My boyfriend thought I said 'owie' and came running. He thought I'd burned myself. He was delighted I hadn't and pretty happy it worked so well. With my last one I'd always ask him to help because my arms would get so tired and had a difficult time getting the back. I don't need any help with this one, it was easy peasy.
Alice A.
rua tres marias, 258 - Bom Jardim
Otimo produto, cumpre o que promete, boa durabilidade, utilizo bastante, se pudesse compraria mais, bom para quem procura produtos por custo e beneficio satisfatório.
Shannon S.
Es una buena plancha, para cabellos poco abundantes, cabellos cortos, los alisa muy bien, más sin embargo no la recomiendo para cabellos largos y abundantes!
Piano p.
Love it...Worth It...I started out loving this flat iron. ...I have been flat ironing my hair for about 16 years now and I have always used high end flat ...
fansmalexa M.
Woooww mi cabello es ondulado y gracias a esta plancha lo deja liso y casi no lo maltrata,gracias a ella siempre puedo Lucila mi cabello liso y hermoso 💕
Vivian W.
Chatham , Ontario
This is a very good straightener,
Straightened my hair pretty quickly but I find it took a long time to heat up and that was a really deal breaker for me
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
Perfeito...
Ele aquece super rápido, e endireita meu cabelo tão bem e tão rapidamente. E o preço é também um bônus. Eu recomendo comprar este ferro liso!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.