BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Veronica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good product! I love because it makes my hair so soft and it dont damage my hair
Rebecca D.
It straightens and doesn't make your hair smell like smoke. it is very affordable!
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
I did not liked it completely
But it is a good product though, I would recommend it
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
i love this , i have been so amazed by this item
expensive but totally love it . b
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
This one isn't my favorite. I definitely will only use ceramic . Never the metals
Kaitlynn W.
Omg omg ! Very good pick I highly recommend it this is a really good straightener
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
I haven't try it yet ! Would love to but is pretty price for someone on a budget
Daniela R.
Sephora
Enviar
SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black SEE DETAILS
e d c
Phia M.
san jose cali
It makes my hair really straight I like it a lot always use it great straighter.
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
I love my Sephora flat iron. Even with straight and fine hair I really like it.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.