BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Whitney C.
New Market, TN
I like this flat iron. It works really well especially with my short hair that I have.
Luisa G.
Davie, FL
I have this. Is excelent I gift one for my mom and she love too.. because is excelent.♥
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
W0W my hair looks amazing when I use it, I use it almost every day, and Its amazing ..
Gabriella T.
Union City, CA
Love it!!! Heats up so fast. I don't have to wait for 10 minutes like other flat Iron.
Dinia R.
Las vegas
Easy to put away itso also easy to handle very nice looking love the colors on it 😀😀😀
GABRIELE M.
Dallas, TX
Cheap, beautiful, easy to take, and works perfectly. It’s great, safe and easy to use
Daniela F.
Riverside, CA
Good hairstraightner, left my hair really nice but over time it lost its heat power.
Alicia R.
Dallas, TX
This is good it isn't my favorite due to how curly my hair is but my sister loves it
Camila M.
I love this it straitens my hair so good and quick my straight hair stays on all day
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
I wanna get one, I heard these are good for your hair ! My type of hair is weaving!!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.