BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Glossyurban
Great flat iron that takes of hair all the time doesn’t burn them and keeps them safe😍❤️
member-ea9b8
This flat iron works really good. It gets very hot and does a great job and straightening
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product it's great quality and I would highly reccomend this product
Neepa P.
This product was absolutely amazing. My hair lasted 24+ hours. It was nice and smooth.
Hanadi J.
This is so easy to use and so faster and no broken my hair and make shiny and so smooth
Monica H.
Perris
Love how flat it leaves my hair really love this item good condition and works so good
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
Best flat iron ever! Flattens my hair and lasts for a week. Amazing flat iron for sure
rosabel p.
I tried this straightner once & i loved it . left my hair really nice & soft & straight
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta desde su presentacion por sus colores hasta sus efectos! Es lo maxiiiimo!!!
Taylor C.
Staten Island
Affordable! And works amazing. The heat is great! Only one pass and it works just fine!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.