BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
I really wanted to like this flat iron. It didn't make my hair shine like it said it would.
Audrey R.
Greenwoodp
Great hair straightener and I recommend for all hair types. Leaves my hair silky straight.
adriana l.
Nederland, TX
Very good product I use and recommend to everyone leaves hair shiny and hydrated👏👏💁💁😄😄😄😄😄😄
Angelina G.
Lovgeee it's sad I have. No words for it ok and yes go get it it's ana zing straight yes
Santina M.
cheektowaga
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product I really like it a lot works really smoothest one swipe I’m good
Mya ❤.
It keeps my hair really straight! And it doesn't make my hair frizzy after straightening
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ
This is a great flat iron. It straightens my hair wonderfully and I have very thick hair.
Karissa D.
Salyersville
Gets hot fast and doesn't make my hair feel greasy like most straighteners do to my hair
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
No mi super favorita pero si me gusta no maltrata tanto tu pelo es facil de usar a diario
Ari M.
Hemet, CA
Best straightener I have ever used. Amazing investment. Definitely reccomend for everyone
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.