BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
It is a good product, it doesnt damage the hair as much as other ones and it has a good price
Alisyn M.
Works great and leaves my hair looking smooth and shiny. Heats up quick and straightens fast
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Durable and works quickly for even the thickest hair! Recommend this to anyone
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
I really wanted to like this flat iron. It didn't make my hair shine like it said it would.
Aimee H.
Atmore, AL
Straightens your hair super good. I have long thick blonde hair and it never let's me down.
Annette M.
Cutler Bay , FL
Love this iron! Leaves your hair straight without looking burnt or damaged. Great price too
Kay O.
Ewa Beach , HI
Not for thick hair. Doesn't get hot enough to straighten thick curl hair. Do not reccomrnd.
Makayla H.
Chicago
Gets very hot, I would recommend for you all to buy because it has a wonderful after look .
adriana l.
Nederland, TX
Very good product I use and recommend to everyone leaves hair shiny and hydrated👏👏💁💁😄😄😄😄😄😄
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT
I just love it, it leaves my hair so silky and shiny. Plus it's really comfortable to use.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.