BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Elis N.
I love this I don't have it but when I go o my sister's how I have to use it .. it works so good
Roxanne F.
Brownsville , TX
Its straightens my hair very nice. Its so easy to use and isnt very expensive. Worth every penny.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this hair iron. My fave one to use it's the best one doesn't pull out hair and works fast
Joelli M.
Florida
love this so much. it’s great! i️ will definitely buy this again! i️ recommend it to everyone!
Jenny C.
The straightener is ok, wasn't what I expected it to be, but did an ok job at straightening it
Marilyn B.
Recommend it! Doesn't get too hot but you do feel the heat on the handle a bit but works great
O my mom has this I always go over to use it cuz its very quick and easy. I would recommend it
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Only tired it once and I like very easy to use and affordable I don't use this product to much
Leah P.
Cleveland, AL
This flat iron is ok. It's really skinny so it doesn't get a large area of hair. Long lasting.
Caitlyn R.
Ringgold
My friend has this and I’ve used it a few times. It works really well. I was satisfied with it.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.