BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
Nice straightener. Leaves your hair soft and smooth. This is one of my all time favs.. Really recommend
Zahraa A.
this product is so great i have repurchased so many times just because i am satisfied with it everytime
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I loved this it left my hair so straight and it didn't pull on my hair strands like most flat irons do
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is amazing.it takes only few minuites to style my hair.no expensive everybody can afford it.
Dee J.
these are good,affordable make my hair shiny and straight with minimal daamage also at a decent price..
rachel a.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this straightener. So easy to use. I use this every morning and my hair has remained intacted.
honeybee 8.
shoreview, MN
Its good and straightens hair fastly and lasts super long time and i really like it in the flat iron
Brooke S.
This is a pretty great flat iron! It heats up quickly and makes straightening my wavy hair very easy!
Maribel C.
Thermal , CA
I love to straighten my hair alot and i love this Sephora straightner so much it straightens so fast
Kelly M.
this went missing a while back. it was my favorite straightener ever. I really want to buy a new one
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.