BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Kate C.
Prairie Village, KS
I have had this straightener for 8 years! It still works great. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles as a more expensive one, but it does the job. I can do curls and straighten just fine. I have fine hair, and I can do a quick overall straighten without losing too much volume which is important to me.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
I don’t really show you my hair that often but when I do this straight in a really slick my hair and it doesn’t really do too much damage to us as my hair is curly but a release likes my hair it makes it shiny when you put these products on it but is a very good straightener and it doesn’t really smell too bad it really doesn’t have a sign off I love you
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I use my straightener for curling my hair and straightening it and I love this guy. It is a little pricey but I feel like any good straightener is a little pricey so it’s worth it. The temps are easy to work and I was able to find a good heat protectant at Sephora with an employee when I was there.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
This works really well. It gets really hot and has temperature control setting for different hair typos and styles. I also like the fact that the shape of it lets you get to the root of your hair without burning yourself. I've had it for 2yrs now and it's still working like the first day I used it.
Dalther R.
This straightener is awesome, i Love this brand! Also is so easy to use! It's pink and black I've never had one like that I always get boring grey but It makes my clients hair super straight and it, stays straight unlike other straighteners my clients hair curls up minutes after but is no a problem.. straightener is bomb! I recommend it to all of you..
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
Es súper buena no sobrecalienta el cuero cabelludo además alisa bastante y ayuda con el cabello rizo estoy súper satisfecha y además ella puedes encontrar en Amazon o en otras páginas en línea fácilmente
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this flat iron to both curl or straighten my hair. The length of the wand is perfect, and I can easily create simple curls by twisting my hair around the iron. It's easy to use, affordable, and it helps me achieve my day to day looks. Plus I love the color combination!
Jessika A.
Es una plancha mini. Es ideal para los que viajan. Es fácil de llevar en su maleta. no es sin duda la mejor. Creo que es un poco caro. su realmente no vale la pena el precio. Me ha servido porque tengo el pelo liso, sin embargo no creo que ayude a quienes tenga el pelo rizo.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I have the Sephora travel mini hair straightener but I couldn't find it in the product list. I bought it for I think like 20 and it comes in a little case. It's perfect to fit in your purse. It works,really well you just have to do small section s of hair because of the size
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I got this for my daughter as her first flat iron and she absolutely loves it! It heats up fast and does the job wonderfully! Not to mention it's super cute! All of her friends ask about it and they want one just like it! This tool is great and I definitely recommend!! 😍
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.