BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Tangie F.
Allegan
got this straightener recommend it happy with love sephora will be going back for another if mine ever breaks
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Súper buena me encanta esta plancha de cabello aparte de ser hermosa y fácil de usar deja él cabello hermoso
brianna w.
Works really well with my super thick hair. Makes it straight and silky looking. I love it so much. Thumbs up
Nayeli R.
Stockton , CA
This is actually the exact straightener I have ours amazing works good and heats just as much asi need it to
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
Love this Sephora hair straightener it leaves my hair looking so nice. It's really easy use. I very satisfied
Katiuska P.
Is amazing. Really very good. I love it. Always I am using this product for to smooth my hair. Buying online
Izabel R.
Brooklyn, NY
The results are better than my expectations, I'm satisfied with this. Too easy and think it's a good price!!
miranda e.
Great hair straightener love using it for little curls and making a tousled look also to straighten my bangs.
Rebecca 🦄.
On the pricier side, but is effective. I have curly hair and it’s hard to get my hair straight. But this word
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Not bad for a Sephora hair tool! I do think you could still use something cheaper and still get the job done
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.