BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
janette t.
San Benito, TX
I haven't used this product but I have been wanting to and I hope this works really well. Any recommendations?
vitória f.
Amo chapinha nunca usei essa mas deve ser incrível para dar outro estilo de cabelo e parece até profissional !!
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
una de las mejores, no maltrata el cabello deja un buen alisado, no lo quema y es super practica, la recomiendo
Lesley P.
Elmhurst, NY
This flat iron is the best iron I've bought. Leaves shine and natural look on my hair. Doesn't burn your hair.
I love this straightener my chi broke a week after I bought it and I replaced it with this. It's still working.
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
The Sephora collection of hair straighteners are one of my favorites and definitely do its job without breakage
sadie m.
Woodburn, OR
Love how it keeps my hair soft even if I have damaged ends it makes them smooth out and won't redamage my hair
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This Sephora flat iron is the absolute best thing you can find out in the market today, I own several of them!!
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
This product works very well for me and it is very affordable you can also find this online i highly recommend.
Katiuska P.
Is amazing. Really very good. I love it. Always I am using this product for to smooth my hair. Buying online
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.