BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Allana C.
Westwood, NJ
Amazing product to change your look and your life, upper your self-steem and make you look even more beautiful.
Kristen M.
This is a great flat iron for the price. I liked how it didn't cause a lot of static in my hair when I used it!
Luisa O.

excellent product! Meets expectations, helps to give a good shape to the hair, gives a lot of style to my look
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
I love it and I also have many straightener for my hair maybe bc my hair is wavy and looks straight but it's OK
Madison F.
Shamokin , PA
Makes your hair less frizzy. You don't have to go over it a million times, I ordered it on line and enjoyed it.
Sierra M.
I've always loved Sephora flat irons. They are amazing on any texture of hair. Smooth and shiny in one pass! A1
Lesley P.
Elmhurst, NY
This flat iron is the best iron I've bought. Leaves shine and natural look on my hair. Doesn't burn your hair.
I love this straightener my chi broke a week after I bought it and I replaced it with this. It's still working.
Aiyanna T.
Darlington, SC
I have these same hair straighter at my house and the work perfectly. I encourage everyone to try this product.
Da'shana D.
Columbus
It get my hair super straight with just one pass and it doesn't get to hot on the outside like most flatiron s
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.