BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Hellen O.
São Paulo
Produto de alta qualidade,alisa e cacheia os seus cabelos e não os danificam. Com protetores para não te queimar.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
MY GRANDMA HAS THIS AND I LOVE IT. MAKES HAIR SO SMOOTH AND DOES NOT LET YOUR HAIR GET WAVY OR FRIZZY FAVORTIEEE
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
Great flat iron. Gets the job done. Definitely would recommend this for anything with strait easily managed hair.
Kalen F.
This is a really good straightner i have had mine for about 3 years nkw and it is still going strong i love it
Madison F.
Shamokin , PA
Makes your hair less frizzy. You don't have to go over it a million times, I ordered it on line and enjoyed it.
Da'shana D.
Columbus
It get my hair super straight with just one pass and it doesn't get to hot on the outside like most flatiron s
Aiyanna T.
Darlington, SC
I have these same hair straighter at my house and the work perfectly. I encourage everyone to try this product.
Kristen M.
This is a great flat iron for the price. I liked how it didn't cause a lot of static in my hair when I used it!
Allana C.
Westwood, NJ
Amazing product to change your look and your life, upper your self-steem and make you look even more beautiful.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is a great high heat straightener for the price! Holds feat and reheats quickly and is incredibly durable.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.