BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Evangelina M.
Orange, CA
I love Sephora straighter it works so good and fast makes my hair so straight and smooth I love it it’s the best ❤️❤️
Evelyn L.
I like Sephora products. So when they came out with hair irons and curlers I had to try them and yes they are great!!
J🌻🍯✨. B.
oakland
I just love love love Sephora and want to use more of there products hope you guys can send me some awesome things
Mikayla V.
N Scituate, RI
Love using my sephora hair straightener! It works perfectly getting my hair looking on point and ready for the day!
Michelle d.
W Lafayette, IN
I had this used on my hair and it was so nice on my hair. I really liked it. Once I can afford one I'm buying one :)
estephania J.
mesquite New Mexico
I got it as a gift and to be fair I haven't tried it or giving it a chance but when I try it I will update this lol
Gladys R.
Orlando, FL
Me gusta, aunque no es una de mis favoritas.. con ella puedes alisar el cabello y queda con una textura super suave
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
En lo personal me encanta ya que no maltrata mii cabello calienta super bien y me encanta como me alacia mi cabello
Kennedy S.
I have used this straightener many times and I love it. It keeps my hair straight all day and keeps the frizz away.
Ava B.
It does not look the prettiest and if you are going to spend that much for a flat iron i suggest getting a CHI one
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.