BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Very expensive but worth every penny! This store is like santas work shop for ladies so fellas Christmas hint hint lol
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
For the price I felt this was a great flat iron. Heat stayed even during use. Didn't feel it was too harsh on my hair.
Hillary S.
Midway park , NC
It works like a pro iron, however I prefer my Paul Mitchell, this is a close second and is a very attractive product
gabriela m.
Me enamoran estas planchas
Hay ni mas decir sus placas
Muy potentes no dañan el cabello da brillo
Hermosas ellas 😍😍😍😍
Gir B.
I dont us mine often. I personally think it does not get hot enough for my curly hair. Takes forever and never stays.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
This flat iron works so good, I can do my hair in about 5 minutes. It Is a good price point and my hair stays all day
Evelyn L.
I like Sephora products. So when they came out with hair irons and curlers I had to try them and yes they are great!!
3bonie 💕.
Dawson
Purchased at: Sephora
Best flat iron I’ve have bought yet. It’s a little bit on the pricey side but is totally worth it. Leaves hair shiny
jerzy g.
I love this!!! I can’t wait to get a new one since my puppy ate my cord 🤦🏽‍♀️but I love how it leaves my hair filling
Evangelina M.
Orange, CA
I love Sephora straighter it works so good and fast makes my hair so straight and smooth I love it it’s the best ❤️❤️
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.