BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Mary C.
I think this is the best out there. It has multiple temperature settings, is portable and easy to pack in your luggage and it heats up super fast. It always leaves your hair shiny, smooth and straight. You should always use a hair protector conditioner first before styling your hair. Now I can't live without this product. I even got a few of my colleagues to purchase it and they love it too!! I would totally recommend it.
Salena F.
Omg I love this flat iron so much i borrowed it from a friend and I fell in love with it and I truly never wanted to give it back. usually I can't use skinny Plate flats iron !! because I have really thick Hair and usually have to use thick Iron Plates but these work so well on my hair I was shocked
Morgan J.
This is a really good, pretty affordable straightener. At least when I bought it, it was, it was on sale. I'm not sure what everyday retail is. It lasted me about a year of weekly use. I kept it as my travel straightener. It is more plastic/ hollow than typical straighteners, which makes it look a little cheaper, and if you drop it the plastic will likely break. But it's a good in betweener.
Reina V.
Camp Verde, AZ
This is a good straightener, and it’s pretty fast if you’re in a hurry I usually use this everyday when I need to and I’m definitely satisfied with this flat iron for sure! It’s some what affordable but it’s woeth it and I highly recommend this to you.
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
This straightener heats up so quickly. It's very thin so it takes me a while to do my thick hair, but i like it because of the cord, it's wrapped so it doesn't get chewed by my dog and it's pretty heavy duty. It goes up to 450 degrees I believe and leaves my hair feeling smooth
Amanda S.
HICKORY , NC
I love that I can get the waves and cow-licks out of my hair with out having to go over my hair multiple times. The iron quickly straightens my hair out without me having to keep applying to much heat and damaging my hair. Great investment!
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I'm obsessed with Sephora and I love this product. So my hair is long, like and does not like to listen to me. It's easier to straight my hair but it takes a lot of time. I like to use this straighter right before I go to class. It doesn't take too long to heat up. Very easy to use, even if you have tough hair like me.
aryelin L.
I love hair straightening irons because they help me give a more manageable look to my hair. Sometimes I elevate it, I rip it up because I like the way it looks.
Sephora is a gram mark the truth, I would be delighted to receive a product from them would make me very happy and would recommend them without a doubt.
I bought one for myself and I feel like it does a good job but not totally. I have like wavy thick hair so finding a flat iron is hard for me, this kinda works but i can still see the wavy pattern to my hair. but I still recommend this.
Andrea L.
This iron left the hair so smooth and straight that i love every time i use, this product is affordable compared to others brands, the only thing i don't like so much is that it takes a long time to straighten my hair completely, because i have thick hair and super long.. but i recommend.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.