BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
member-498019793
best flat iron i've ever used heats up extremley fast it differs to so many temperatures and is very easy to have a grip on!
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
Smooth, Sleek, and Great Heat!
Love this straightener! It heats up so quickly and I love that I can adjust the heat as well.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sephoras flat iron is amazing its worth Evey Penny recommend it for daily use u have unstylish wispy hair this is a miracle
Jennifer C.
I mean it does the job. I find it to be expensive given the fact that I've tried others for less money with better results.
Emona V.
WORTH IT !!!
I have wavy hair & I love this. Straightening my hair is much faster now & my hair is so shiny. Try it ladies
Aleesa B.
Palmdale Ca
Works good but does a lot of damage for thin hair I would recommend and damage protection on your hair before straightening
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
alicia b.
Leitchfield, KY
They have the best prices and greatest of all products. I love music hair straightener from them in have had it for a while
Britt W.
Brogue, PA
It gets the job done very well, smoothly glides across my hair, makes my hair look amazingly smooth and well put together
Wilmary O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it. Got it for a xmas gift. Have to say one of the best ones i ever used.... Will recommended to ppl is the best.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.