BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Jazmin C.
Fort Hancock
Best straightener ever! Good size for handling. Leaves hair shiny, smooth and perfectly straight with only going over it once!
Lizbeth M.
I always use this to straighten my hair. It leaves it nice and straighten. It.doesnt pull my hair which k love. I recommend it
pari m.
Huntley, IL
It is a okay hair straightener but if you leave it for long may burn chunk of your hair.Buy at own risk.The price is reasonable
andrea m.
I've never tried this particular one, but Sephora straightens are awesome! And they are a great product and even better price 😊
Sierra B.
Spencer, WV
This straightner is perfect for a quick job. I love using it but on my own hair however it takes a bit more time to straighten
ana k.
Newark, DE
sephora collection tourmaline flat iron is pretty good. it works good and didn't burn my hair, I am very glad thad I have that
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Have to use with small amounts of hair. It heats really well and fast. I would recommend a bigger one for thick or full hair
Dana H.
I really like this hair straightener because I don't have to keep going over my hair to make it straight. It works right away
Kayy D.
My best friend bought one and let me use it and OMG it worked perfectly. I promise you you wouldn't regret buying this item.
member-498019793
best flat iron i've ever used heats up extremley fast it differs to so many temperatures and is very easy to have a grip on!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.