BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Diana S.
Del rio, TX
This is perfect for my hair. I have thin hair and it doesn’t ruin my hair. I also use it to curl my hair. Great price. Would recommend.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,145 reviews
I love this black hair straightener it’s very easy to use protection her hair from heat damage it is a little bit on the expensive side
Hannah W.
Longview , TX
I've used this product only for a short amount of time before I got my babyliss and it worked well but I prefer babyliss over this one
Vanessa L.
My hair is already straight so for me it works very well, but I believe that for somebody that gas a curly hair might have some trouble
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Flat irons in the past had taken me forever to get the smooth sleek style I was after. This seemed to cut down that time like nothing.
adrianna d.
West Palm Bch, FL
It
Didn't Really straighten my hair, normally it talkes me 2/3 passes but for some reason with this straightener it would take me 5/6
Aisha S.
San Diego, CA
Gets hot quickly, perfect for anything you can even make curls and my hair type is like "soft curls" but how ever it is a bit pricy.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Great Product. Heats up quickly and presses your hair without frying it. Very satisfied with the product. I use them every day...lol!
Nina R.
Bronx , NY
Great straightener and for not bad of a price. Leaves your hair super straight and never burns my tips like other hair straighteners.
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
Similar a las GHD , calienta rápido , de una pasada lo deja liso el precio está bien pero hay que tener en cuenta que mi pelo es liso
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.