BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
I love the products of this brand. The products are great apart from being a brand that does not test the products on animals. I Love it!!!
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Love it, hair might get damaged easier with this, so I wouldn't recommend, but if you're only looking for cheap then this is your answer
Sara J.
Hilliard, OH
This is wonderful I like that it's from sephora because you get a perfect outcome and leaves my hair straight for a long period of time
Julie N.
Phoenix
It's so good and so easy to used it work is very fast it's very easy very smooth I like projected in Sephora I give him five star🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
mckenna S.
Newport News, VA
This heats up to the perfect temperature for my hair to get staright. This also doesn't damage my hair as much as my last straightener
Hannah W.
Longview , TX
I've used this product only for a short amount of time before I got my babyliss and it worked well but I prefer babyliss over this one
Beatriz S.
I caught a good deal on this one. Only paid $20 on the seohora app and I love it. I have 3 flat irons and they are all equally awesome
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
a good straightener! it heats up in a good amount of time! it really does a good job w shine and making my hair stay straight all day.
Vanessa L.
My hair is already straight so for me it works very well, but I believe that for somebody that gas a curly hair might have some trouble
aaliyah J.
I love this flat iron and i flat iron my hair alot works amazing and i highly recommend this to anyone to use everyone should go try it
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.