BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Lillian K.
newark
My hair is so thick it used to take me at least two hours to straighten all of it but with this straightener is only takes about 30 minutes!
Giselle A.
Great straighten heats up fast and makes my hair super straight very quickly I don't have to go through my hair very much just once in awhile
Claudia H.
Dallas, TX
I like but ilke more the revlon this one its too expensive but its no me expectativas the only thing trata i like its how I can make my hair
PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
Muy buena aunque un poco pesada deja bien liso nuestro cabello si la usas bien no maltratas tu cabello y el alisado te dura por mucho tiempo.
gisela p.
La Vergne, TN
I don't really need it because my hair is already naturally straight but would like it to be in one piece instead of having my hair flying.
Hildret A.
Es buena es un producto de calidad con una estética muy hermosa y femenina pero.ya verdad he tenido la oportunidad de probar marcas mejores
Libby B.
I love this flat iron. It's easy to use and affordable. I'm normally not one for Sephora's brand, but this straightener works really nice.
Samantha P.
My favorite straightener. Get the job done and fast. Little wait for it to get hot. It was a little expensive but it feel really well made
Jess R.
Los angeles, CA
This is a nice straightener for the price point. I use this daily and my girlfriend also picked one up because she liked mine so much hehe
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho porque calienta mucho , no maltrata mi cabello, estoy obsesionada con esta plancha , regale una a mi suegra y quedó encanta
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.