BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
At first I was a little worried about trying this flat iron from Sephora brand, even though I love their makeup I wasn't really sure what they hair tools were like. But no disappointment at all it worked great. It gets hot fast, it has a great grip, love the look, the width is just right. I wouldn't recommend using it for curling your hair but for what it was intended as a flat iron it is great. The reason I say that is because the edges of the tool is more rectangle as apposed to rounded edges so this is not your 2 in 1 tool for curly or straightening BUT it is perfect for getting the perfect straight hair.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
V Chor P.
Good product! I just wished it comes in many colors. I had mine for about two years and it finally broke on me somehow. I used it about everyday that's why, the heating was not as hot as it was before I purchased it. I think it was my fault, due to me rolling the wires together, that's why the shortage gave up on me. Other than that this product is great for its price, and I would recommend to family, and friends.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I went through hair straighteners like crazy in high school. They only ever lasted a year. Even my expensive chi. My boyfriend my senior year of high school got me this straightener and 6 and a half years later I still have it and it still works just as well as the first time I used it and is half the price of a chi. I highly highly recommend this product you guys!
Samantha B.
Better than expected!
This straightener is way better than what I expected, the brush and clips were good extras. It heats up quickly and does a pretty decent job. Downside was the lack of instructions on the box, I didn't know I had to hold the button for about 4 seconds to get it to turn on, same thingthing to turn it off
Ellen H.
Macon, GA
I haven't used a Straightener in a while, but I was very happy with how this handled. It was easy to hold and use, and I didn't feel apprehensive with it as I have with other flat irons in the past. This was my first time using a Sephora one and I would buy one again if I needed to.
Faith-Lauren W.
Not a bad option, but I certainly wouldn't say it's the best. Depending on what your hair is like and what your needs are - you should thoroughly research each hot tool that you invest in. Some are better for thick hair (they get hotter and are stronger) while others might be a better option for ppl like me who have thin delicate hair.
Mary C.
I think this is the best out there. It has multiple temperature settings, is portable and easy to pack in your luggage and it heats up super fast. It always leaves your hair shiny, smooth and straight. You should always use a hair protector conditioner first before styling your hair. Now I can't live without this product. I even got a few of my colleagues to purchase it and they love it too!! I would totally recommend it.
Sarah K.
My friend has this one. My problem is my hair is so thick and I don't do small layers so I get annoyed because I want to do a large portion. This is so thin it takes me forever but when I forget my straightener it's what I use. If u have short thin hair or med thin you will be fine.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.