BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
This works and it's very inexpensive. I rarely straighten my hair but when I do, I don't have to restraighten it at the end of the day. Very satisfied
Rue A.
archer
I have this black iron I don't use it much because I have straight hair but when I do use it it works really well and he hasn't given me any problems
Brittney B.
APO, AP
This takes a while to heat up. He catches my hair as I flat iron as well. Kind of painful to be honest. I returned mine, don't recommend this at all.
oume a.
stamford ct
I like this plaque I have one at home it's help me for straight my hair when I click when I go to collar or something or or I have Diner or something
Susan S.
Essex, MA
Sleek and small. fits right in your hand and makes your hair look & feel incredible! Heats up fast and cools down faster to prevent burning anything.
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
not only is this cute. but it really gets my hair styled. I can style my hair any way i want and achieve the look just fine with this straightener.
Lala B.
Chicago
This strainer doesnt take that long to worm up like others that i had.. it doesnt make my hair smell like burn another tool i use to style my hair.
Jillian S.
Depew , NY
Awesome hair straightener one of my best it heats up fast and straightens my hair quick I have a lot of hair and I can straighten it in few minutes
Amber P.
Fiddletown, CA
This straightener is my hair is soft not frizzy it works great for a night out and it's a long lasting makes my hair does less damage to it love it
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I have many flat irons but this one is my favorite! I can actually compare it to my chi that i use on set. This one straightens thetoughest hair
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.