BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
This is a great option for flat irons. It's not that expensive, but it does the job. Highly recommend for anyone out there looking to purchase a new flat iron.
Denise Y.
Leaves my hair pin straight. Takes away the frizz. Never burns my hair or leave an ugly scent behind . gives my hair movement & leaves my hair healthy & shiny!
Samantha S.
I absolutely adore this straightener! I use it almost everyday in my morning routine and even by that afternoon my hair is just as stylish as that morning of!!
amber R.
I bought this for when I travel for work so that I would have a spare and not have to worry about leaving it behind. Absolutely no complaints, would recommend.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
It does not take long to warm up is easy to use I have curly hair but when I want to smooth it I use Tourmaline Flat Iron Black from the collection of sephora
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really like how quickly this flat iron gets hot. I also like how I don't have to go over my hair a bunch of times to get it flat because I have thick hair.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
I love this straightener! It is very durable and gets really hot very fast which is a great thing about it. It does an amazing job at straightening your hair
Marielis N.
It is an excellent Sephora product. This brand always offers the best products, the best quality and the highest quality we can find. I totally recommend it.
Sharron S.
Paragould, AR
Love love loved this one best ever you are on leads and he's not 📵 your gonna put even have been i'm so you your off at work on um un us yes you want me know
Rebecca S.
Temple, GA
This product is amazing. My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight. This straighter keeps my hair straight all day long.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.