BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
apurva s.
It is just amazing..it straightens my hair easily without much efforts..and it doesn't even make mu hair dry..it actually moisturizes my hair..and makes them look extreamly soft and healthy.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Sephora is my go to for everything makeup, skin products and more. There brand can be trusted, in case who ever reading this is in doubt. The Sephora collection in general is fantastic...That includes the tourmaline flat iron. Great for more than just straightening, great for curling and giving style to your hair. I recommend!
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
I use this so often and I love it, I never feel like it cries out my hair or anything like that. It smoothed and straightens my hair so quickly and efficiently. I recommend this to everyone, it is a little on the pricier side. It it works great.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
las planchas de cabello son un insrumento importante, para damas y caballeros, a veces quieres tener un nuevo look y te dejas crecer el pelo y eso implica que hay que cuidarlo aun mucho mas
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Excelente plancha. Deja la textura perfecta para tu cabello, a demás de que su efecto es muy rápido y resistente. Calienta muy bien y deja un acabado natural y bonito.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Keosha A.
Marietta, GA
I don't really use straighteners being that I am a natural but when I do this gets the work done. I don't have to run over pieces more than twice. I try to prevent heat damage also. I recommend this product.
member-12fbf
This hair straightener saved my life. I have really curly frizzy hair which is hard to straight with any other straightener. But this one leaves my hair sulky shiny and smooth
Paola V.
I actually have the pink version of this flat iron and I've had it for 5 or so years. It is the best flat iron I have ever purchased and it still works. The flat iron works so well that everyone now uses the flat iron. I have thick hair and it gets it completely straight.
Ambar C.
It works good but it's not great nor the best. Is a small flat iron and it works good for travels to carry in your suitcase. It's a little pricey and it don't worth the price.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.