BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Katie S.
lacey springs
My hair is super curly. And with most straightening irons they take for ever to get hot. But this product took no time at all I love this and my hair is super curly so it's kind of hard to straighten but when I use this product to get out it within like the first couple of clips down and I loved it very much I recommend this to anyone with curly hair
Courtney C.
Caledonia, IL
I've had this straightener for a few years and has never failed me. It's smooth and doesn't pull my hair. Heats up fairly quick and has a good temperature control. Hands down the best straightener I've owned.
Dez E.
I really like this flat iron it does the job . I get pin straight hair with this flat iron the only problem is it tends to go out quicker than traditional straighteners . Price point is average I would say .
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This is a decent flat iron. I have always wanted to dry the DryBar straightener but this fit my budget a little bit better at the time. It does get really hot without an ability to change the heat setting.
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
I just got this flat iron in the mail the other day and so far I'm really happy with it. Straightens my hair to perfection and I don't have to worry about that burnt smell I sometimes get when using cheap flat irons. I actually got this on sale for 34.99 so let's see where it goes
Brittnie A.
I actually have the pink version of this flat iron and I've had it for 5 or so years. It is the best flat iron I have ever purchased and it still works. The flat iron works so well that everyone now uses the flat iron. I have thick hair and it gets it completely straight.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Es una plancha para el cabello de tecnología de cerámica, resulta muy ligera y fácil de usar, pero me gustan mas las de tecnología de titanio, ya que calientan más rápido, no es necesario hacer tantas pasadas y por ello no dañan tanto el cabello
Ashley S.
I love this flat iron! It gets hot super fast and seems to be immune to product damage. It is light and fast and makes hair straight quickly without damaging my hair. I use it on my hair often and my girls hair occasionally and we are all happy with how it works
Amy E.
Nocona
Where to start? I have extremely curly hair (natural) and everytime i use a flat iron my hair looks frizzy. I bought this for my daughter for christmas and she did my hair one night. The next day i went and bought my own. Love love love it, my hair look sleek and straight for the first time ever. I use it daily.
Ari G.
Oh how I love this flatiron the only reason in not giving it five starts is because mine broke after about 3 months using it but to The time I spent with it was great.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.