BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Linda T.
This hair straightener is decent. I've never had a problem with it except that my hair doesn't stay straight throughout the day but it could've been just my hair in general. It's affordable and I use it from time to time when I feel like doing my hair.
Rabia H.
Villa park , IL
I love this hair straightener. I already have pretty straight and silky hair, but I actually use this straightener to give my hair a nice curl at the end. You just clamp it down on a section of your hair and then twist it when you get to the end. It's so easy to use even though I don't really use it for it's intended use. I would recommend this product!
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
The Sephora straightener is great for thick hair. It heats up extremely fast and I can go from strand to strand without having to wait for it to heat back up like I do with many other irons which can be extremely time consuming. it leaves my hair nice and sleek.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this straightener every time I straighten my hair and I love it. I have wavy hair and it works wonderfully for me. I am very satisfied with this hair tool. Be sure to use a heat protectant and never turn the heat all the way up
tiffany t.
charlotte
this is one of the best hair straighteners i ever used, it works great with my hair snd i never have to keep going over the same piece of hair more than one time, i would definitely buy this professional again and i recommend you do too!!
Jock G.
This is a very cool and effective flat iron. It is easy to use without the fear of burning and damaging your hair. I bought these online and it came swift without any delay. I usually use it at least 3-5x a week specially when i need my hair sleek straight.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This straightener keeps my hair extra straight! I use it all the time and it doesn't burn my hair! I'm really suprised with how well this works! I definently would recommend this to anyone with hard to straighten hair!
Edna Y.
I honestly love this flat iron so much!! Because I use a hair straightener instead of curlers to curl my hair it makes it so bouncy!! I would recommend this to anyone!! Super good!! Would definitely repurchase from them.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Works great on a budget! I tend to go back to this flat iron time and time again even though I do also hVe top of line flat irons! I love Sephoras customer service and they always stand by their products which I love!
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
This was my first straightener that I ever purchased. I have VERY curly hair & this was perfect for making my curls sleek & straight. I feel like the quality is great for the price point & definitely would buy again.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.